Help. We all need it from time to time. And when we need it fast, we want it RIGHT NOW. Keystone is now using helpdesk software to get you that help you need extra fast.
With Traffic Control, all requests are captured and routed to the person who is best equipped to help you. You'll receive email updates and a notification when your issue has been resolved.
Getting setup is simple:
1. Go to directly to Keystone Traffic Control at http://keystone.maxdesk.us or visit our Support page then click on "Click here to view our Help Desk." Be sure to bookmark the page for your next visit.
2. Login. If you have a login, enter your email address and password in the "Login" fields in the right-hand column of the page.
- Not setup yet? Getting your own login is easy. Immediately left of the dark-blue "Login" button, click on the "Register New Account" link or click here.
- Enter your name, email address, password, and "CAPTCHA" code (so we know you're not an evil robot), then click "Create Account."
3. You're now ready to submit your ticket! Simply click the "Submit Ticket" button in the blue bar at the top of the page or the large "Submit New Ticket" button near the middle of the page (or click here to submit a new ticket).
- Choose which Keystone team should handle your request (Network or Web support) and the priority. Please be as straightforward as you can. If you have a hangnail, please don't tell us you're having a heart attack.
- Enter an appropriate subject (what is your request about?) and description (tell us as much as you can about your issue!). If you need to upload a file (screen captures can be helpful), do so and as always, prove you're not a robot before clicking Submit.
While you're there, feel free to browse our Knowledge Base (click "Browse Articles") at the top of the page. You just might learn something.