We often get asked on where to look for inspiration for website design and digital marketing strategy. Here are a few of our favorite resources to get you thinking and creating:
1. Webby Awards: The Webby Awards honor excellence on the Internet in a variety categories including websites, mobile sites, and social.
2. The Next Web - Creative: If you are looking for news and trends, follow this site for the latest updates.
3. Codrops: Codrops offers tutorials, blueprints, and websites of the week, plus articles about the latest web trends.
4. Awwwawards: This site does a site of the day awards, so there is always something new to see. You can also view website by categories and tags such as clean, business, mobile, and flat design.
5. Crayon: Browse over 22 million marketing designs including home pages, landing pages, and more.
Bonus: Check out our portfolio for Keystone's most recent work.