One thing I love about nonprofits is their resourcefulness. I don't think they get enough credit for the innovative ways they stretch their resources to the maximum. The office technology we in the for-profit world enjoy and use to be more efficient and productive is now more accessible at no cost to the nonprofit world in the form of a one BILLION dollar donation by Microsoft.
Microsoft Philanthropies has offered Office 365 Nonprofit in the past, but is now expanding the program in a massive way, aiming to work with 70,000 non-profit organizations around the world.
Quick Guide on the Process
The first step to access these free services is become a "validated nonprofit." Here's your quick guide on the process:
1. Define your eligibility. To qualify, you must meet ALL THREE criteria listed. This means your nonprofit:
- Must be an IRS registered 501(c)(3)
- Have a mission to benefit the local community that meets Microsoft's eligibility requirements
- Abide by Microsoft's anti-discrimination policy
2. Register with TechSoup. Microsoft partners with TechSoup to verify eligibility for the Microsoft Product Donation programs.
3. Sign In to view program eligibility with your TechSoup Validation Token. Once you're logged in, you can browse the programs for which your nonprofit is eligible, select a program, and begin receiving benefits!
Keystone Can Help
Keystone can help your nonprofit take full advantage of this great new Microsoft program. Complete the form below if you'd like to schedule a brief, no-obligation phone call to learn more.
Required form 'Keystone_nonprofit' does not exist.