Pine Street Flats
Pine Street Flats was a fun website project. The hip neighborhood, trendy apartments and the wealth of amenities make these Gulch apartments one of the "it" places to live in Music City. When we started the project, it was clear that a few major things needed to change to improve the website:
1. Highlight the "Gulch Life" atmosphere. Pine Street's concierge program is a big feature, and it needed to shine on the new site.
2. New layout and look. The client wasn't happy with the current look and images loaded way too slow. We gave them a long, scrolling site with fresh images and a bright, clean look.
3. Feature blog and event content on the homepage. Both residents and potential residents shouldn't have to dig for information, so we placed it on the homepage for user-friendliness.
4. SEO was a priority. We optimized the site to target keywords and phrases.
5. Improved "Schedule a Tour" feature. We made the new contact form clear and easy to use to encourage action from website visitors.
Visit the site here, Pine Street Flats, and while you're at it, check out the floor plans. You might just find it's exactly what you've been looking for.