Now Hiring: Technology Consultant
Keystone seeks a full-time Technology Consultant for our Nashville-area office.
The Technology Consultant helps Keystone’s clients strategically plan, manage, and solve complex issues in Microsoft-based business networks.
Duties and Responsibilities
The ideal Technology Consultant candidate must be able to prioritize and work on multiple issues concurrently and deliver measurable results in a high-pressure environment. He or she will perform problem analysis and systems monitoring, as well as network security management, performance analysis and support. In addition, the ideal candidate must be able to provide regular communication between the client and team, strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
He or she must be able to diagnose and resolve issues relating to business Internet connectivity, WAN technologies, remote access and VPN configuration. In addition, he or she should be able to work with and troubleshoot the Microsoft series of operating systems and server solutions.
An overall understanding of quality client service, experience working in a diverse team environment, strong business acumen, and the instinct to think and act strategically are essential for success within our organization.
Qualifications | Soft Skills
- Excellent listening, judgement, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to quickly analyze and prioritize multiple client issues in a fast-paced environment
- Work independently, analyzing complex systems and deliver complete working solutions in a timely, profitable manner
- Communicate clearly and concisely – both verbally and in writing – with co-workers, clients, and vendors
- Work consistently within prescribed processes, procedures, and quality standards
Qualifications | Technology Experience
- Excellent knowledge of best practices for network design, deployment, configuration, troubleshooting, and administration of hardware and software in a Microsoft Windows-based network
- Deep knowledge of Windows Server technologies (Exchange, Terminal Services/RDS, Active Directory) and desktop operating system
- Advanced knowledge of network configuration and troubleshooting including but not limited to DNS, VLAN, IP routing, LAN, WAN, and Site to Site VPN
- Advanced Firewall/VPN configuration and troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and configuration
- Remote Desktop support and remote support of smartphones and tablets
- Experience with managed services a plus
- Advanced printer / peripheral device troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of backup and disaster recovery methodology
- Bachelor’s degree and Microsoft certification is preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in technical support with strong technical diagnostic skills
Please email your resume to email@example.com.