5 Top Tech Stories for May
Back again to update you on some of the hottest things that happened in digital marketing and technology during the month of May 2016 (besides #happychewbacca).
- 5 Instagram Changes - What Marketers Need to Know: Instagram changed its logo…and made five other important changes, amplifying the fact that you’ve heard of an algorithm, but cannot remember what your math teacher said it is.
- Facebook enables Continuous Live Video: Facebook gets into broadcasting with Continuous Live Video; DVR not happening.
- Coming Soon: Express even more in 140 characters: Twitter announced updates that will give you more room for actual words, #sweet #retweetmyself
- Google’s next mobile-friendly update will include page speed: Google’s algorithm (did you look up the definition yet?) marches on with mobile page speed becoming a ranking factor. Yes, mobile is a thing and will be from here on out.
- Microsoft will no longer let you use ‘12345” as your password: Looks like it’s time to change your password, mom!
That's the best of May in our opinion. Be sure to see our own chewbacca on Instagram. Jamie found the chewbacca mask the day after the now famous video came out at just under $10. It is now selling upwards of $200 if you can find it at all.