It’s March and you know what that means: bi-polar weather, green beer, and basketball. Dust off you college basketball prognostication skills and join our March Madness brackets. Win it all and receive a free Chromecast, plus a FREE standing ovation from the Keystone staff. No, really…we’ll video it and put it on YouTube.
Join the Madness
It's easy to join my pool by using one of the following two methods:
2) If you have a TourneyTime account, login, otherwise register to create your free TourneyTime account.
3) Once you have created your account and/or logged in, enter the pool's password "hoopz" in the box indicated.
2) If you have a TourneyTime account, login, otherwise register to setup your free TourneyTime account.
3) After logging in, select the 'Join NCAA Pool' option.
4) Enter some or all of the pool's name: "Keystone MADNESS" in the search box and click "Search for Pool".
5) Upon verifying the pool name, press the 'Select Pool' button.
6) Enter the pool password "hoopz" and press the 'Join Pool' button.
Details from the Manager:
After you have successfully joined this pool you will be ready for a full season of TourneyTime excitement. The NCAA* tournament brackets will be released Sunday March 16th and the 64 team tournament starts Thursday March 20th. Go to http://www.TourneyTime.com
to get started.