Now Hiring: Associate Web Developer
The Associate Web Developer ensures that all interactive projects are delivered on-time, on-budget, to the highest standard, and are properly maintained post-launch. An Associate Web Developer creates dynamic websites and web applications using a variety of languages and development platforms as needed.
A successful developer must be able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment typical of a digital marketing agency. He or she must be able to communicate to all team members effectively and efficiently, and above all, be a team player who is solutions-oriented, striving to deliver top-quality products.
The Associate Web Developer follows these principles to also assist in the development of web applications for clients. They will act as part of a collaborative development team and identify new methods, tools, and designs to enhance the team. As many of the projects in both QA and Maintenance are implemented using WordPress and Kentico CMS, a primary focus of an Associate Web Developer is to maintain a high degree of knowledge about each CMS.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working knowledge of popular content management systems; knowledge of Kentico CMS a plus
- Identify, communicate, and overcome development problems and creative challenges
- Manage and maintain ownership of individual projects from start to finish and work on collaborative projects and manage the details of both
- Revise and troubleshoot development work as required
- Evaluate code and develop test routines to ensure compatibility with browsers and device types
- Effectively present technical information in one-on-one and small group situations to vendors, clients, and agency staff
- Apply common-sense understanding to carry out detailed but objective written or verbal instructions
- Keep up-to-date with responsive design techniques and implementation
- Engage in a pattern of learning and research
- Assist in making presentations to technical clients
- Critical thinker who is curious and disciplined
- A business and marketing mind; ability to quickly adapt to client’s industry demands
- A “What more can I do?” attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills
- Ability to self-organize and manage projects within time and budget constraints
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- 1 to 2 years of experience developing professional websites
- Experience troubleshooting cross-browser and device compatibility issues
- Extensive experience working in WordPress
- Experience in design and print a plus
Keystone’s purpose is to be a family of talented individuals helping organizations achieve their mission. Yeah, we use our legendary IT consulting and marketing skills to manage the affairs of our clients…but their mission is our thing. That organization might be an accounting firm. It could be a manufacturer. We also work with a lot of nonprofits. Whatever the organization, we become their partner, helping them reach their goals.
We work hard, smart, and with passion. Our core values are our watchword. Everything we say and do is held to the standard of our core values.
We’re growing and looking for the right person with the right attitude and skills to join us.
Please send inquiries and resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org