Now Hiring: Level 1 Help Desk
This position manages Keystone client Level 1 technical support needs and communications between staff, clients, and vendors.
Duties and Responsibilities
The ideal Level 1 Help Desk candidate must be able to prioritize, manage, document, and help resolve incoming support requests in an efficient, timely, and professional manner so that end users can accomplish business tasks. The candidate must be able to determine when escalation of an incident is considered appropriate and necessary to maintain SLA expectations. He or she will perform problem analysis, systems monitoring, and Level 1 remote support. In addition, the ideal candidate must be able to provide regular communication between the client and team, strong team representation, and set proper client expectations.
He or she must be able to understand and help triage issues relating to business Internet connectivity, WAN technologies, remote access, and VPN configuration. In addition, he or she should be able to work with and troubleshoot the Microsoft series of operating systems, server solutions, and cloud offerings.
An overall understanding of quality client service and the instinct to think critically and act strategically are essential for success within our organization.
Qualifications | Soft Skills
- Service attitude
- Excellent listening, judgement, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently to quickly analyze and prioritize multiple client issues in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate clearly and concisely to present ideas and solutions in user-friendly language – both verbally and in writing – with co-workers, clients, and vendors
- Work consistently within prescribed processes, procedures, and quality standards
- Well-organized – ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously
- Flexibility to adapt to varying environments
Qualifications | Technology Experience
- Working knowledge of best practices for troubleshooting and administration of hardware and software in a Microsoft Windows-based network
- Working knowledge of Windows Server technologies (Exchange, Terminal Services/RDS, Active Directory, Office 365) and desktop operating system
- Working knowledge of network configuration and troubleshooting including but not limited to DNS, VLAN, IP routing, LAN, WAN, and Site to Site VPN
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and configuration
- Remote Desktop support and remote support of smartphones and tablets
- Experience with managed services a plus
- Experience with Apple products is a plus
- Printer / peripheral device troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of backup and disaster recovery methodology
- Customer service experience is required
- A+ or higher certification is required
Please send inquiries and resumes to: email@example.com