Hiring: Graphic Design Intern
Keystone is seeking a Graphic Designer to enhance the productivity of the Marketing team. The ideal candidate will have a strong eye for graphic design and experience creating art solutions in a professional environment. This is a part-time position located at our headquarters in Goodlettsville, Tennessee.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to create and design art solutions for selected print and digital formats, adhering to approved specifications and reflecting current design trends
- Collaborate with other designers and photographers on projects
- Manage the timeline and budget for art projects
- Participate in production team planning and technical problem solving
- Maintain an understanding of the target audience and current needs by participating in opportunities for customer contact.
- Proactively identify ways to ensure design skills, knowledge of trends and technology are up-to-date
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of design principles and proven experience creating designs in a professional setting
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Seeking a Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or a related field, or training from a professional art school
If interested, please send your resume and examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org.