The Office You Know, Wherever You Go
Using the apps you know and the power of the cloud, Microsoft Office 365 improves the way you do business. It is:
- Flexible – Office 365 allows you to access your files anytime, anywhere, and from any device that can get to the web.
- Scalable – Office 365 will grow with your business. You can purchase what you need with Microsoft’s per-user licensing. As a pay-as-you-go subscription, there are no big upfront costs, and you don’t have to worry about upgrades.
- Reliable – Office 365 has a 99.9% uptime service agreement.
Connect, Communicate, Collaborate on the Cloud
Office 365 gives you the ability to:
- Stay connected and save important emails with business-class email and up to 50GB of mailbox space.
- Protect your business and employees from malware and spam with always up-to-date security and email protection. Store, sync, and share files with OneDrive for Business and 1TB of space.
- Collaborate with team members and join online meetings with one click from your preferred mobile device.
Keystone's Microsoft Office 365 Consulting Services
Once you’ve decided to take advantage of the flexibility and scalability of Microsoft Office 365, Keystone Business Solutions will install it and help you learn to use it. We'll start by planning the steps needed to implement 365 in your organization. Then we'll configure, network, setup, and migrate. It may sound complicated, but that's why you are calling us. As always, Keystone offers ongoing support and training if needed.
Trust the Experts
As a Microsoft Silver Partner, Keystone has the skill and expertise to help you transition to Microsoft Office 365 with minimal disruption to your daily business. Keystone is located in Hendersonville, Tenn. and serves the Nashville area and beyond.
Need more answers? Contact us and we'll explain how Microsoft Office 365 can benefit your business.